We are a Australian based business that cares about what people put into their bodies and that means clean filtered water.
We have been selling water filters online in Australia for many years.
30 DAY GUARANTEE
Filterwater.com.au guarantee to refund the full purchase price plus return postage if you are not satisfied with the quality or function of your filter system purchase. Returned systems must be in a re-sellable condition (unused & free from damage).
Filterwater.com.au warrant any premium system purchase to the original purchaser for 10 years (120 months)
Filterwater.com.au warrant any standard system purchase to the original purchaser for 3 years (36 months)
FilterWater.com.au values all our customers.
1. Filterwater.com.au (“The Warrantor”) makes no claims or offers no warranties other that those detailed herein.
2. This warranty is available only to original purchasers of new packaged water purifies carrying our Filterwater.com.au brand name. It does not extend to the resale of second-hand or demonstration models, or to alternative brand or unbranded goods, or to any replacement parts, cartridges, or components, manufactured by and/or sold by Filterwater.com.
3. This warrantee applies for a period of 36 months (standard models) & 120 months (Premium models)from the date of purchase of our product, from an authorised dealer, against defect in material of workmanship.
4. The following damages and defects are excluded from this warranty to the extent that they are the result of acts of the purchaser, or persons other than the warrantor.
- Repairs or modifications attempted by personnel not authorised by the warrantor.
- Damage or impaired performance resulting from misuse, abuse, breakage, neglect or accident.
5. This warranty does not cover:-
- Disposable in-line filters or any cartridges or membranes
- Loss, expense or damage caused by use on water supplies in excess of 35 degrees C.
- Loss, expense or damage caused by freezing .
- Loss, expense or damage caused by failure to use a suitable pressure limiting/anti-hammer device
- External components to the main filter system, such as – transformers, mains connection systems ballasts, pressure limiting devices, ball valves these are cover under other manufacturer warranties.
CARTRIDGE CHANGE PERIODS
Why should I change them so often?
The cartridges we sell are of excellent quality, our lowest treatment rate cartridge we stock is often comparable to the highest from other suppliers on the internet.
There are some real rubbish cartridges around and they often throw in a bit of resin to treat for lead, this means they can state their cartridge treats for lead, which is not a lie, but fail to substantiate just how much and at what flow rate they will treat at.
Where possible we include the manufactures specifications and encourage you to compare each cartridge to purchase one that best suits your needs. It is strongly recommended that you change cartridges every 6 to 12 months as this is the only way to rid the cartridges of toxins they have trapped.
The higher the figure for the amount of litres that a carbon cartridge will treat for chlorine is generally an indication of it’s capacity to treat for other nasties in your water.
Chlorine is one of the easiest substances that carbon can remove from your water but a cartridge rated for 15,000 litres of chlorine will only be effective at treating other substances such as chloroform for 1000 litres, so can you imagine the performance of a cartridge that treats chlorine for 2,000