This is a difficult question to answer so we think you could ask yourself a series of questions about how do you use water.
1. How much water does your household drink are you big water drinkers ?
Most people drink should drink at least 6-8 cups (glasses) a day but that really that will depend on personal circumstances, activity levels, age and environment.
2. What sort of budget did you have in mind ?
An under sink system now start at $110 for a great 3 stage water filter
3. Does your budget matches your expectation ?
Hopeful our latest price reductions of saving $200 we can now offer them at $490 plus shipping for a reverse osmosis system)
4. Is removing fluoride important to you ?You can learn more about fluoride and what the ADA (US) we have to say about the matter in our opinion blog post written a few months ago this year.
5. Do you have the space for an under-sink water filter system ?
You will need to have access to you underneath your sink area.
6. Will you self install or need an expert ?
If you can self install great other contact us for more information about how to find a suitable person to help